Monday, September 6, 2010

Night Before School

Tomorrow my "Little" Man starts his first day of Pre-K, which means today we are off to a Picnic at Amma & Papa's (my mom & dad) house. This means 8 of my parents grandkids will be in school this year, ranging from Pre-K to 7th grade!! Wow, time sure does fly by! Next year my daughter will be the only one not in school!

With tomorrow being the first day of school, I need to add the finishing touches to my son's art smock, and then list a picture for the Etsy shop! I have to admit, I wasn't really sure about the Lizard fabric that he picked out, but I got some really bright green fabric for the back an some blue ribbon for the straps and voila! It looks so darn cute and Jake loves it!!! Now I just have to figure out how I want to put his name on it and we'll be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment